As a Principal Partner Practice of St. James's Place Wealth Management, CMP Financial is a successful and growing firm.
With offices on the border of Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, and Wealth Advisers across Herts, Beds, Bucks and beyond, our clients and their financial well-being is central to everything that we do.
Our team of advisers and support staff are highly professional and perform to high standards, we are always looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing team.
If you are ambitious, driven and committed to exceeding expectations, enjoy working in a highly professional, yet relaxed, informal environment, where our people share in the success of the business, contact our Practice Manager Lisa Hall here email
Wealth Management Advisers
Are you ambitious, driven and committed to exceeding expectations?
We are looking for FPC 1, 2 & 3 and Diploma qualified candidates to join our growing successful Adviser team that provide holistic Wealth Management to high net worth individuals.
The individual will maintain effective and mutually beneficial on-going relationships with clients, whilst ensuring all on-going financial advice is compliant with Financial Conduct Authority, St. James's Place and CMP Financials professional standards.
With a number of packages available to suit the different types of industry professionals in the market place, this could be the right opportunity and career development move for you.
Salary Band: £40-45 + Bonus
Flexible to work partly from home
Purpose of Job: To provide full technical support to Financial Advisers in the team and oversee Administrative feed into case planning.
The list of duties below is not exclusive or exhaustive, but is meant to be a guide to the post holder of the duties he/she will be required to perform.
- Minimum 5 years Paraplanning experience in retail FS environment
- Diploma Required and Chartered Status desirable
- DB Pension Transfer experience
- Must be highly competent in pension transfers, fund switches,
- Ability to produce accurate Critical Yield Calculations
- Must be able to produce cashflow reports and CETV
- Must be able to produce illustrations and fund comparisons using analytics
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under pressure
- Knowledge of CGT, IHT planning, Trusts and Intergenerational Wealth
- High standard of Quality of Documentation for every case
- In depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and can work with Advisers to ensure that all cases are robust prior to submission
- Familiarity with industry software such as iBusiness, CCD, Voyant, FE Analytics or similar
- Highly competent at producing detailed Suitability Letters within deadlines
- A team player who enjoys a collaborative environment
- Highly industrious and pro-active approach with the ability to anticipate Adviser needs
- Adept at seamlessly pulling together all strands of a case from Administrative through to Compliance and Technical to work with the Adviser to serve the client’s best interests
- Highly positive and personable individual who can stay calm under pressure
- Open and approachable demeanour with solid communication skills
If you have the drive and self-motivation to succeed within our Practice, please send a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter giving the ref for the role you are applying for and why you believe you are the suitable candidate to Niraj Vyas, email@example.com or The Stable Barn, Upton End Business Park, Meppershall Road, Shillington, Hertfordshire SG5 3PF