As a Principal Partner Practice of St. James's Place Wealth Management, CMP Financial is a successful and growing firm.
With offices on the border of Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, and Wealth Advisers across Herts, Beds, Bucks and beyond, our clients and their financial well-being is central to everything that we do.
Our team of advisers and support staff are highly professional and perform to high standards, we are always looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing team.
If you are ambitious, driven and committed to exceeding expectations, enjoy working in a highly professional, yet relaxed, informal environment, where our people share in the success of the business, contact our Practice Manager Lisa Hall here email
Salary Band: £40k - £45k + Bonus depending on experience
Minimum Level 4 Qualified, Shillington, Hertfordshire
Purpose of Job: To provide full technical support to Financial Advisers in the team and oversee Administrative feed into case planning.
The list of duties below is not exclusive or exhaustive, but is meant to be a guide to the post holder of the duties he/she will be required to perform.
Key requirements: You are at least Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this.
- You are looking for an opportunity where you can deploy your skills in the preparation of complex suitability letters, replacement cases, fund switches, withdrawals et cetera.
- You understand the need to have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in both your written and numerical work.
- You enjoy working in a sales driven culture and get excited at the idea of helping Advisers win business.
- You like to carry out compliant and detailed research and technical analysis to support advice given by the Financial Planners.
- You like to work with Financial Planners, report writers and client support teams to provide the Client with a positive, professional experience, offering highly technical and qualified knowledge and ongoing assistance.
- You want to work with a company that will support your ongoing development including study support.
- You are looking to move into a role that focuses on utilising, and building upon your existing high-level technical skills as well as fostering strong client relationships.
- You want to work closely with a tight knit team that provides ongoing support for our Advisers and Clients.
- You get satisfaction from working directly with clients as you process their cases and keep them updated on progress.
- You like working in an energetic team and are happy to lend a hand to colleagues when required.
Financial Adviser Roles / Wealth Managers
Earnings: Salaried + Performance Pay - To be agreed based on experience
- You are full Diploma Level 4 qualified, have a good sales track record and experience of working with High Net Worth Clients.
- You can demonstrate you have managed Private Client portfolios.
- You would like the opportunity to take a significant leap forward in your career. You will be provided with an attractive income structure that enables you to take progressive steps forward in your earning capacity. Depending on your situation we can offer salaried, self-employed or hybrid roles.
- You can demonstrate you are very proactive, dynamic, ambitious and aspire to a certain lifestyle for yourself and your family.
- You want to be self-sufficient while having a supporting structure behind you so you can reach your full potential.
- Work/life balance is important you and you want to provide a quality lifestyle for your family without sacrificing excessive family time.
- You are looking for the next logical step in your career.
If you have the drive and self-motivation to succeed within our Practice, please send a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter giving the ref for the role you are applying for and why you believe you are the suitable candidate to Niraj Vyas, firstname.lastname@example.org or The Stable Barn, Upton End Business Park, Meppershall Road, Shillington, Hertfordshire SG5 3PF